Liquid Spray Wrap Pricing 2023
Many customers decide to bring their second car to have it wrapped as they loved the first one and many more come back after 3-4 years to have their new car wrapped again! We appreciate your loyalty and because this, when you bring your second car, we are ready to offer a 5% discount.
Final price depends on the actual vehicle conditions, current colour and desired colour.
With more than 10 years experience, you can't never go wrong
✅ Cars & Utes
From $990 to $1,600
From $1,600 to $1,900
From $1,900 to $4,500
- Include a minimum of 8 full coats for strength & durability.
- Any roof racks and accessories need to be removed before you bring your vehicle in.
- A picture of your vehicle (the actual vehicle) or parts you need to have wrapped, need to be provided regardless if is common or not.
- Any extra works like window tinting or mechanical repairs must me done before you bring the vehicle in and leave the car wrap at last.
- All jobs are "closed doors" meaning that when you open the door you will see the original colour.
- Ute's tray interior is not included but possible.
Once you are ready to get your vehicle wrapped, feel free to get in touch.
✅ Melbourne (Seaford)
✅ Brisbane (Gold Coast)
Other parts in matte finish. Average time to complete: 3-5 hours.
- $250-400 bonnet or roof in matte finish (depending on size)
- $350 wheels in matte / satin finish X 4 ($200 when you dip the whole car)
- $80 mirrors caps X 2
- $150 mirrors in full X 2
- $30 badges (each)
- Other Parts: P.O.A.
What's included & How We do It
- Your car will be fully washed and degreased from previous wax
- Windows, air intakes, engine bay, radiator, disk brakes and exhaust for protection will be fully masked
- Application of pre-coating before the first base coat (remember, your paint will stay as is and not sanding is required)
- Minimum 8 coats of liquid wrap for strength and durability (in some occasions for some colours even more)
- Removal of protections
- Clean up and ready for pick up
Other services provided
- Full car, van, mini bus, truck matte & satin wraps
- Rims / wheels wraps
- Chrome delete
- Badges wraps
- Panel wraps (bonnets, roofs, mirrors)
- All surfaces wraps
NOTE: The actual paint before liquid wrap is applied is only washed and treated with safe wax and grease remover and will not be sanded or altered in any ways. Any dints or panels imperfections, need to be fixed before booking your car if you wish to do so. At times, when the car is not in top conditions and only when requested by you, we will only flick off any already peeling coating to make the liquid wrap adhere properly. But remember, if your clear coat is already failing, we can guarantee the liquid wrap will adhere to the clear coat but we can't guarantee when the next clear coat section will detech from your car bringing the liquid wrap with it.