Liquid Wrap Pricing
- Pricing starts from $990 for a micro car. Bigger cars will require more material and costs will be a bit higher.
Matte & Satin Finish
Starts FROM $990 (depending on the size of the car)
(1 day required)
Include a minimum of 8 full coats for strength & durability.
- Add $300 for 2 tone finish. 2 days required for matte/satin.
Other parts in matte finish. Average time to complete: 3 hours.
- $150-300 Bonnet or roof in matte finish (depending on size)
- $350 wheels in matte finish X 4 ($200 when you dip the whole car)
- $80 mirrors caps X 2
- $150 mirrors in full X 2
- $25 badges (each)
- Other Parts: P.O.A.
What's included & How We do It
- Your car will be fully washed and degreased from previous wax
- Windows, air intakes, engine bay, radiator, disk brakes and exhaust for protection will be fully covered
- Application of primer before the first base coat (remember, your paint will stay as is and not sanding is required)
- Minimum 8 coats of liquid wrap for strength and durability (in some occasions for some colours even more)
- Removal of protections
- Clean up
3 Years Warranty
We can guarantee our liquid spray wrap will not peel off unless you want to. Liquid wrap doesn't come off your car. However if for some reason something doesn't go as planned, you can bring your car back and we will fix the affected part for free. This warranty does not apply to intentional peeling or scratches from improper and careless driving and careless maintenance.
NOTE: The actual paint before liquid wrap is applied is only washed and treated with safe wax and grease remover and will not be sanded or altered in any ways. Any dints or panels imperfections, need to be fixed before booking your car. At times, when the car is not in top conditions and only when requested we will only flick off any already peeling coating to make the liquid wrap adhere properly.